Cooperative Wisdom — Gold Nautilus Award Winner
Cooperative Wisdom introduces an innovative approach to conflict that consistently restores cooperation in families, workplaces and communities. Written as a spirited exchange between an acclaimed ethicist and an inquisitive journalist, the book introduces five social virtues that crack open stubborn problems and reveal cooperative solutions. Using lively examples from history, current events, family life, even scripture, Cooperative Wisdom equips readers to transcend conflicts and strengthen the communities on which human happiness depends.
Who needs Cooperative Wisdom?
- Parents, spouses, and siblings who want more harmonious families
- Teachers, social workers, healthcare professionals, and government officials who face stubborn conflicts, often over resources
- Managers, CEOs, HR staff, and employees who want a happier and more productive workplace
- Volunteers and leaders of nonprofits and faith communities who must unite around a common purpose
- Architects, administrators and board members who envision environments in which cooperation can flourish
- Citizens fed up with the politics of blame
Learn more about five social virtues that will improve all your relationships:
- Proactive compassion anticipates and responds to vulnerability.
- Deep discernment uncovers bedrock values.
- Intentional imagination expands our sense of what’s possible.
- Inclusive integrity reworks cooperative structures so everyone can thrive.
- Creative courage embraces the risks of engagement.
Cooperative Wisdom is honored to have won multiple awards: